Last Thursday, we were on our way home from (me) busting my back at circus and Mom Working lazily on her laptop. ON our way back Mom was Unlocking her bike but mine was already out so I tore off on my BLUE bike after my friend Clown Boy To the Left. (We normally go up to the right.) So my Mom Biked up the hill and saw a Lot of cars stopped and a BLUE bike on the ground. And Was crying “Is it Big One? Is it Big One??”  Meanwhile I had come around and biked up the hill and I thought “Car crash.” Then I saw the bike and the woman on the ground with blood all over.

She had a lacerated skull and you know how heads BLEED!!   Mom Yelled “Hasn’t  anyone called someone?”

2 minutes later we heard the sirens.  The whole nine yards came.

The person who Hit this lady was my friend Ariel Girl’s dad.  He Was…. Ok I mean think about it This lady we were thinking that she had *had a couple* and she Jumped out in front of the car anyways… But they said she was gonna be fine. As this lady is saying:” Get your @%$*Ing Hands off me. No you can’t use my *^&% Sweat shirt to mop up the blood.”

All this time Ariel girl is just sitting there shaking. So Mom goes over to her dad and says “I’m Just gonna sit with her over here okay?”

Then a really kind fire-fighter came over and said: “You have no need to worry… she’s going to be fine, you know how heads bleed.”

So then we said goodbye to Ariel girl and her dad and we hopped on our bikes and rode home. Making sure to look where we were going. we didn’t need another Bloody detour in our day.

When we got home Devil Child said “I’m not going to sleep unless we go the the fire house.

So after we told Dad about the Bloody detour We left for the fire house.

We had a Full tour including the JAWS OF LIFE!

On our way Home we met this woman,  Curly haired dog owner. So my parents Talked and talked with her but finally it was time to go home. (this was at 10:00)   But on our way home we saw Curly haired dog owner’s ipod on the ground. I picked it up and said “Here’s another detour in our day.” Mom and I went to go return it and Devil Child and Dad went home…

After we found her house (by asking the neighbors where it was) We found out she wasn’t home. So we went home and tried looking online for her number and we found nothing. My mom went and got a facebook account and lookey there There she was. The next day she came and picked it up…

That’s all for The Big Ones First post. 🙂